Tuesday 13 October 2009

The exciting events of my life in Kristiansand Norway !!!!


It is only God that I believe that he has a great plan in my life to get to know the more good new things in my life।As i am here in Kristiansand and i can't say how happy to be here.Because i have many more things that my dream come true.Like one of them was to record the mucic in the music studio which we are going to do on this friday.It does carry a much more meaningful things in my life to be here with the international choir and record the songs in the studio which actully my dream as I am so much interested in the mucic. And befor some day ago that was on friday,we went to the school camp for three day almost but the mentionable things there was the Rafting which was really exciting and first time in my life.But most exciting one is today's fly in the small plane that carries only two people.And that lucky guy was not other than Debu and me. Yes we flew for the half an hour around the Kristiansand.It is one of the unforgatable moment of my life and i am happy to film from the sky.I am so happy.So it was possible only by the help of Niels Yakub our close friend in need here in Kristiansand and ofcourse our team of laget,Esp Bendik. He help and supported us for our fly and even gave the video camera and equally thankful to Helena and Ruth Siliya.And all NBCBS and our church and family in Nepal.Because their prayer is with us in our every success.And most importand I have already mention is the grace of our lord upon us.Thank you Jesus. Because you are so wonderful and can make our life wonderful too.....म साँच्चै खुशी छू । पर्मेशोवेरले मलाई साँच्चैनै राम्रो समयाहरू दिनु भाको छ। उहालाई धन्यबाद होस।
आमेंन।

1 comment:

  1. So you were flying! I look forward to see the pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete