Wednesday 7 July 2010

Back with my own ........

I had never thought that I would have this time after coming back from Norway. Everything seems not normal and I have started being busy very much with few things done at last. I am missing Norway so much. My every single past time that I had spent there. But I am very much thankful to God who placed me (moved) to see the things different and make me do different and learn. I went and learned and this is time to become. But i can see very many chalanges infront of me. Please pray for me. Despite of my study I have so much to to for church ministry and also for NBCBS.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see your update boy :D And I must apologize that I didn't say bye to you at the last day. By the way I will keep you in my prayer. Hope and wish that you have the GREAT time in Nepal.

    Please feel free to contact me if you have any pray request. OH! I am not on FB. try to stop it as much as I can. Contact me at p.premjai@gmail.com

    God bless boy :D

    Prem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, prem. Thank you very much for your concern. I'll definitely will make contact with you.

    ReplyDelete