Friday 21 May 2010

visit to Denmark


I believe in God and his glory. It was so nice time yesterday in Denmark. It was like things happened at last and I thank God for this because I had almost gave up my hope to visit to Denmark but the Lord is great we got wonderful time together with great person Asbion and Mia Vorland, our mentor. Whom I would like to call a living stone. They have offered their life for shake of His kingdom. They had been a missionary to Nepal through Tibiten mission more than 40 years and still they are not tired. Before some months they were awarded (both couple) by the King of Norway a medal as a appreciation where they didn't fail to mention their energetic heart for mission work though they are quite old in physical body. So I am saying this was my great privilege to be with them.
And Denmark was really so beautiful land without any hills and mountain though. I really loved the place. We were in a place called Allberg. We visited a zoo there and some of the places around. It was possible only because of the Vorland.I am really so much thankful to them and to my beloved heavenly father.

No comments:

Post a Comment