Tuesday 2 March 2010

From the core of my heart

God you know me better than anything else in the world. You have known me before I was imaged in my mother womb. You know my futer and past. This true that I have heart for you and I remember just now someone have told me "I am no other than human being" so I have many weakneses in my life mistakes in my decisions. Lord you know me please let you make according to the will of you, make me strong I want to surrender to you all. I know you have given us the freedom of our will. Even you can't control upon our will. But if I am not able to decide the good things and make foolish decisions than I never want that sorts of freedom of my will. My father you are only one who can understand me without any explanation. So please hold me on you. Help me to surrender me on you. Help me to build up me my future along with you. Lord let me parise you overall my life. This my prayer to you form the bottom of my heart. My dearest pappa in heaven I love you as you love me. Help me please.
Your dearest son.
Rajen

No comments:

Post a Comment