Wednesday 4 November 2009

I don't what to say but .....

Yesaterday.. we were returning back from the school meeting it was the really nice preaching by one of the teacher from the Philadelphia. For the first time in Norway i was able to listen those teaching in school that even I have not experienced in the Church. It was really great. And two of the student offered thier life in Christ. It was amazing. I came to know that those kind of preaching was abit unusual in the school. Any way i felt the chellenge from that action actually. Because I realized that there is revival also among youth in Norway,where many of the youth are destroying their life without knowing the Jesus,the truth and actual life. So it was a kind of strength for me and as well a good inspiration.
And the most unforgatable thing is this.... I think. So let me explain this as I can. It has changed my way of thinking about the people in Norway. I don't know it may be also the one of the mistry of many, in Norway like this country is amazing as I have mention already in my prvious posts. It is about the people I am writing now. I was totally shocked. I have never thouth that it happens. But the God is great.. He gave me this things to happen and make me feel that the people of Norway have the same heart like you have.
We were in the bus station after that wonderful school meeting ofcourse happy. It was raining and we started talking to our friend form office together in the meeting. Some of the people were just watching and quite as that was the normal reaction form the Norwegian people. So we didn't care for them and we just countinued on talking and i started some sentences in Norske i told something like i was laying in the bed .. so late this morning in Norske.. but i was not so much correct but near and the friend who corrected me was also not axectly near and the old women near was was just smiling from the begining of our conversation just corrected us. And she spoke English so fluent. And she told she was the teacher. I was really happy that someone other got involved in our conversation. She was really good women we chat for some time and she told me you speak English so well how you learned it.. and i expalined in brief telling English is just like antonyms for us but I learnt it in school coz I studied in English school. So after a couple of min. we entered into the bus and even there we just kept on talking in that packed bus but everyone were silent. And that old women took the seat some seat behind us but due to the lack of the seat we were standing. And in the conversation I had almost forgot the women and it was near the stop where i had to get off and my friends got off and i was very near to the door of the bus suddenly someone caught my hand I was surprised and didn't gave attention to it I was jsut trying to leave but I felt something in my fist. And then I looked who was doing that but when I was that women I was really filled with some kind of feeling of love and i was really touched. I felt yes they not only talk but care too.As we foreigner form hot culture blame the cold culture they are not relationship oriented but i was was made failed by that old women. In that very short moment she care but me from my culture almost forget her thinkin that it was just the event someone talked to me. And the most unforgatable thing about her for me that she not only hold my hand but put some money into my feast hiding as she told just have your lunch with your fren. So that was the most amazing and surprising thigs for me.It was unbealivable.I refused to take that when i saw what she put on my feat. But bus was about to leave. And she forced in the the way not like in western way (Norwegian way).So I was just speachless. I was totally speachless and my eyes filled with the tear... my throad..became so a kind of blocked and I could not talk my friend asked me what happened? But I just told nothing. If I were some where other then of corse i could not stop me to cry. The whole day i was just thinkin about her. And i have planned to visit her but how???? I know her Church but i may not recognize her but I really want to meet her. This the another thing God lead me to know about here in Norway. I am really thankful to Lord and that women of course not due to she gave me money but tha way she showed her love towards me and the care.... I don't know what to say the next... But God I pray let you give the same heart to other as you have in you... like that old women..
I still don't know what to say....
Hilsen Rajen...

1 comment: