Monday 26 October 2009

The next surprise I got i think you need to read it!!!!

It was one of the most unknown fact that I ever had thought about he Norway. I am still shocked with it. May be our last year's friend didn't informed us about it to make us feel in real. It was the Sunday i got up at something around 10 in the morning and we had promised Aanka one of the Norwegian friends to go with her to her church and the time to meet was fixed in 10:10 so i was wondering Oh! swe are late and i told Devendra that we are getting late. But he told what? Coz he was the clock in his mobile it is just 9 my fren he told me.But i just went late for everthing and he told me to prepare something so i started to make snacks for us again we talked about the time and he went inside his room and saw his watch and he shouted Oh!no it is 10 what to do.. and he called Aanka if she is coming or not. She told she is coming and i told him to ask at what time. And she spoke the same time. But he asked what time is it now and she spoke it is half past nine. But we were still shocked what happened to our watch???? And in hurry I finished preparing but we were so late to eat the snack so sadly we had to leave it. And in hurry we went to meet her.And we drove with her.
We talked about the time and she told it may happens sometimes. And we made a littlebit joke about it.But i was watching the clock ih her car it was matching with my wrist watch. But i didn't told her. It was nice Church meeting in the Penticostal church in Norway.And i feel like i am in Nepal.So it was nice to be together with many people and they welcomed us so warmly that we forgot the wetness of the rain.And we returned. In the evenig we joined the special program with lots of International people and different churches in Norway. It was organized by the Kia. And i was there too singing with the Choir. So we did the nice things there.And that very day i got the CD we recently recorded.I was very eger and looking forward to listen the music coz me too have recorded my voice there,reading Psalm 117:1-2 in Nepali language. And the songs as well.I was happy to get one CD free.
And Monday went office and finished the editing the movie that i had taken form the small plane and some form the Kia while recording the music songs.So i had worked hard to make that because the problem was the language of the computer in Norske. But anyway i did it and happy to watch it and show all but i really worked hard to make it coz i had got lots of stress while editing it.One of the reason was i spent my whole night to edit it and finished. And went to bed in the early morning. And the next day when i open it there were no any vedio but only the animeted sentences..So anyway today (monday) i sorted that problem and saved the vedio.
In the afternoon at 4pm we gather for our language class. Met the ohter frens from Hald and Ohn and Dob form Laos asked me did you made your watch. First I didn't got them because the problem in the conversation and they wrote for me. I was just wondering what they are talking about. But when I read it I suddenly rememberd the problem with my watch.So a big laughter broke out form me. Then i got the actual problem. Oh !! Oh !! it was the shocking another fact a Amazing fact of the Norway as I have mention above. Yes ofcoure it was the time that goes an hour late back. And the computer and the mobile in Norway had automatic update.So from them i came to know that every winter the time in Norway goes an hour late.Isn't is the Surprise ???? that had happend on the 24 of October Saturday midnight..
Ha ha ha ha .. let me see what othre surprise i am going to collect form Norway..
Thank you lord for everthing..God is great evertime.Everytime God is great !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment